It is the account holder’s responsibility to activate and discontinue services. This can only be completed by using the attached forms.
To request services activated at your property, please complete the following form in entirety and submit it with your deposit and photo id to the Water Works Office.
To request services be discontinued at your property, please complete the following form in entirety and submit it to the Water Works Office.
To request payment arrangements for your service, please complete the following form in entirety and submit it to the Water Works Office.
To request your utility bill to be emailed to you, please complete the following form in entirety and submit it to the Water Works Office.
For your convenience, these may be delivered to the Water Works Office at 208 W. Jefferson St., Osceola, IA 50213, faxed to (641) 342-1588
or emailed to:email@example.com.
When is my utility bill due?
Utility bills are printed and mailed the first day of each month. The bill is due in full by the 15th of each month. If not paid by the 15th, on the 16th, a 10% penalty is applied and disconnect notices are sent, giving you 12 days to pay the bill in full or make arrangements with the Water Works Office. If the bill is not paid in full or arrangements are not made within the 12 days, your services will be disconnected until all balances including the reconnect fees are paid in full.
How can I pay my utility bill?
Osceola Water Works provides the following methods for you to pay your utility bill:
- Walk In: Payments can be made at the Utility Office located at 208 W. Jefferson (south side of building). The Water Works Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Mail: Our mailing address for payments is Osceola Water Works, P.O. Box 515, Osceola, IA 50213
- ACH deduction: Payments can be made from a direct deduction from your bank account each month. This deduction is processed the 15th of each month. Click for ACH Form
- Online payment: Online payments may be made using your debit or credit card.
- Drop Box: For after hours, we offer a drop box which is located at the South entrance along the alley. Please note payments made after 8:30 a.m. will be processed on the next business day.