To request your utility bill to be automatically taken out each month, please complete the following form in entirety and submit it to the Water Works Office via mail, email or drop box.
There is no service fee for automatic withdrawals from bank account.
Automatic Withdraw Form-PDF FILE (ENGLISH VERSION)
Automatic Withdraw Form – PDF FILE (SPANISH VERSION)
How can I pay my utility bill?
Osceola Water Works provides the following methods for you to pay your utility bill:
- Walk In: Payments can be made at the Utility Office located at 208 W. Jefferson (south side of building). The Water Works Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
- Mail: Our mailing address for payments is Osceola Water Works, P.O. Box 515, Osceola, IA 50213
- ACH deduction: Payments can be made from a direct deduction from your bank account each month. This deduction is processed the 15th of each month. Click for ACH Form
- Online payment: Online payments may be made using your debit or credit card.
- Drop Box: For after hours, we offer a drop box which is located at the South entrance along the alley. Please note payments made after 8:30 a.m. will be processed on the next business day.